Notice of Novel Coronavirus Infection
EXTENSION OF CNY HOLIDAYS UNTIL 10 FEBRUARY 2020
Dear Valued Customers,
In the light of the latest development of the coronavirus outbreak in China, the Chinese government has made an announcement dated 28th January 2020 to extend the Chinese New Year break from the end of January to 10th February 2020. Owing to this situation, the startup of our Shenzhen and Feng Cheng factories will be suspended accordingly. Detailed arrangements about the customs, transportations for both local deliveries and overseas shipments will be announced in due course. It is still less clear on how the coronavirus will impact our suppliers and our own production schedule.
Hong Kong Head Office will resume work on next Monday, 3rd February, 2020. Visits to our factories during early-mid February should be rescheduled, please feel free to contact our Account Managers or Project Managers who are still working at home or Hong Kong office from 3-9 February 2020.
In order to safeguard the health of all CCG's employees and workers, we have strengthened preventive measures as far as practicable across the factories. The main purpose of this is to ensure the safety of all employees, workers and the whole community.
- For those employees or workers from Hubei province are requested to self-quarantine by staying at/working from home until further notice.
- All employees and workers returning from other provinces must complete the health screening form and temperature checking when entering the factories.
- For those employees or workers with symptoms of fever and cough, inform HR and seek medical attention promptly.
- Everyone at office and factory must wear a surgical face mask to prevent infection and secondary spread.
- Having a good personal hygiene practices including washing hands properly wearing masks;
CCG has established a Task Force on Infectious Diseases, chaired by Sally Yi, Human Resources Director, to continually monitor and assess the situation. We will post updates to our website and facebook, wechat as appropriate and send emails as necessary.
We apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused and we ask for your understanding and cooperation.
Chiaphua Components Group
For more details, visit the China National health ministry’s website: http://en.nhc.gov.cn/index.html